Open a Printable Version of our complete Class List!
Want to socialize with other knitters and spinners? Have a question about your project? Need inspiration for the next project? We have all of that and more with our groups. No reservation necessary, just pop in and join us!
Every Thursday (2pm – 8pm) and Friday (1pm – 5pm)
2nd Sunday of Each Month, Noon - 5:00 pm
Tuesdays Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, Feb 4, 11 6:00 – 8:00 pm OR
Saturdays Jan 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15 10:00 am – Noon
6 sessions $75
You have found your new addiction. Learn the basics of knitting, fix mistakes, and complete your first project in this 6-week class. We have several projects to pick from, or will help you find an appropriate pattern.
10-Stitch Zig Zag Scarf
Sundays, Oct 20 and Nov 10 1:00—3:00
2 Sessions $35
A great way to use self striping yarn is in this zig zig garter stitch scarf.
Reversible Cable Scarf
Saturday, Oct 26 1:00—3:00
1 Session $20
Cables are intriguing, and sometimes intimidating. Amanda will help take the mystery out of cables if you’ve never tackled them. Or you’ve worked cables, but want to see how to make them reversible—perfect solution for scarves.
Striped Tubular Cowl Knit A Long (KAL)
First 4 Saturdays in November 1:00—3:00
Learn new skills in this unique and adorable cowl. We’ll cover a provisional cast on for live stitches, jogless jog striping techniques, and circular grafting.
Irish Crochet Pillow
Sundays, November 3, 10, 17 1:00 – 3:00 pm
3 sessions, $45
We love the charm of Irish crochet, and this pillow will win you over as well. Based on a cabbage rose on the front, and a solid granny on the back, this is sure to be a favorite for your home.
Saturdays, Nov 9, 16 10:00 – Noon
2 sessions, $35
A traditional Guernsey stitch pattern put into cowl form. A great project for those interested in chart reading and knitting in the round.
Fair Isle Stocking
Saturdays, Nov 9, 23 1:00 – 3:00 pm
2 sessions, $35
We’re using a free online pattern for creating stunning and one-of-a-kind stockings. Pick your favorite fair isle stitch patterns for each section of the stocking. This is a great way to learn Fair Isle!
The Knit Mentor and The Crochet Mentor
Knit: Mondays Noon-2:00, Thursdays 6pm-8pm
Crochet: Mondays 2pm-4pm
$40 per calendar month
Thursdays 6pm – 8pm
$20 per calendar month
Oct: Red Cross Socks, to honor our veterans in November
Nov—Dec: Sweater! Pick your own pattern, and we’ll help you stay motivated!
Jan: Brioche stitch hat
Feb: Slipper Socks
Mar: Pi Shawl
April: Elizabeth’s Baby Surprise Jacket
Our Class Policies
- Materials used in our classes must be purchased at Knit and Caboodle. Your support helps to keep the cost of our classes low.
- Please register for classes in advance so our instructors can be prepared for the number of students. Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of students is not met.
- Sorry, there will be no refunds within 7 days of class, unless class was cancelled by the shop.
- Have fun! Wool wants to love you back!
- We ask that all students be on time for class.
- For the courtesy of others, please turn cell phones and pagers off during class.
- No wool huffing during class. Studies have shown this makes your brain too loopy to concentrate on your project.
Please call the shop at 636 916-0060 to reserve your spot!